- This event has passed.
Children’s Bloom & Tunes
September 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on September 27, 2021 at 9:00 am
Join Lynne Holcomb from Music Adventure on the flower farm for sing-along songs and flower picking! For more details and tickets click here.
Cost: $25 for one adult & up to 2 children; other purchases TBDABOUT THIS EVENT
Bring your little kiddos and join Lynne Holcomb from Music Adventure and sing along to songs while you frolic in the flower fields. They will sing and dance and then take a walk through the fields allowing the children to harvest the flowers they love.
Admission Tickets – $25 – access to farm to enjoy grounds and music plus one (1) mason jar’s worth of flowers. Ticket is good for one adult and up to 2 children. Please bring your own jar.
Add On: Additional Flowers – $10 – one additional jar’s worth of flowers. Each kid want their own jar? This is for you. Ticket is good for one additional mason jar per child. Please bring your own jar.
TIPS AND TRICKS
– Handwashing station and porta-potty facilities are available outdoors and near the flower fields
– BYO Clippers to cut flowers
– BYO Mason Jar, one per child
– They are a working farm in the southern summer. Proper footwear, sunscreen, bug spray, and water will help keep the day safe and enjoyable.
– You are welcome to stay and enjoy a picnic after the singing and flowers. BYO food and a blanket.