- This event has passed.
September U-Pick Flowers
September 23 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Pick your own flowers while you enjoy live music from Darby Wilcox, a food truck and sip libations from The Community Tap. For more details and tickets click here.
Cost: $15 entry fee; other purchases TBD
HOW IT STARTS:
The $15 entry ticket gets you access to their beautiful farm and helps them cover the band and their staff, who clean up the farm and landscape and make everything perfect! You must purchase a ticket ahead of time here.
The flower picking part! You bring your own vessel AND clippers! This is what you’ll use to harvest flowers from the field (think zinnias, celosia, sunflowers, marigolds, eucalyptus). We charge a fee of $50 per 5 gallon bucket amount of flowers, $25 for a vase amount. Remember, you must bring own vessel.
This part can be paid for once you arrive – they accept cash, card, Venmo, etc. – or you can take care of it ahead of time by selecting an “Add-On” when you purchase your Entry Ticket online.
The night of the event they will have a check-in table to welcome you to the farm and answer questions, fill your bucket with water, and get you settled up (if you wait to pay for flowers).
– Please bring: bucket or vase, clippers, lawn chairs or blanket to watch the music, and money for the food truck, beer/wine offerings, and other vendors.
– Please be respectful and limit your U-pick team to no more than 3 adults per bucket.
– Children 17 and under are FREE and do not need a ticket
THE NO NO’s:
– NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS. Everything will be available for purchase. We used to allow these items but are no longer able to.
– NO PETS ALLOWED. Please email us ahead for service animals.