New year, new resolutions, new smile. There are simple ways to maintain a healthy smile throughout 2021 and beyond! Here are a few tips from our friendly neighborhood dentistry, Greenville Dental Studio.
1. Keep brushing and flossing.
2. Floss before bed and brush twice a day.
3. Leave the toothpaste in your mouth after you brush, don’t rinse. This keeps the fluoride around longer to protect your teeth and fight cavities.
4. Many people have sensitive teeth. A prescription toothpaste could help, and it provides extra fluoride for extra protection. Ask your dentist if a prescription toothpaste is right for you during your dental check-up.
5. We really encourage you to schedule preventative exams. Most insurance companies will pay for two cleanings per year at 100%, so why not use your benefits?
6. Regular dental visits can save you money in the long run, and save your smile.
Need to schedule an appointment with Greenville Dental Studio, or have a question? You can reach out to Dr. Bullard and his team at (864) 520-2942 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The dental office is located at 644 N. Main Street in Greenville, SC. As always keep smiling, Greenville!
Want more dentals tips? Click here for more from Dr. Bullard.