First of all, can we talk about how amazing our city is?! There is so much going on, so many things to experience and those options seem to keep growing everyday! But sometimes I find it difficult to keep up with all of the amazing opportunities in our area. Especially when you add in that I’m a Clinical Director of a non-profit mental health organization in the Upstate, a bride in less than 3 months (@laurenadean), a portrait & event photographer for hire (@theVILLEagephotographer) and even a cosplayer (@cosplaymagnolia!) Did you get all that?! That’s my life right now! To balance all that day-to-day life chaos I need to eat, but who has the time to eat and eat healthy. Enter locally owned meal prep service, Healthletic Meals. Life just got easier…
First thoughts about from ordering on the Healthletic’s website…
– Wow! So many options! They truly have it all covered.
– I can select the size of meals I need and they have a weekly meal rotation too.
– You can build meal plan for the week.
– You can protein, carbs and veggies in BULK?! And then measure things out myself?
– Easy to use.
– If you are just getting started, try out their weekly rotation of meals in a size that works for you. This allows you to have really tasty (healthy) options with convenience. I started out this way a year ago and the ease and variety was unbeatable.
– If you are seeking meals that fit into your goals they can even get more specific. Their custom builder is also an option. I’m personally in the season of having super tight macros and I eat foods every morning and every night that help me stay on track. So I build 2 meals that I will eat daily that fit within my macro goals with my trainer at Tri-Fit Barbell.
– You get to select foods I like and made them work within my macros.
– Confidence in the exact measurements because Fran (the owner of Healthletic Meals) has lived the prep lifestyle herself.
Once I placed my order on Saturday, I immediately felt a wave of relief. The hours of list-making, the time t0 shop, prep and cook where gone! Sunday rolled around and I felt FREE! Even hitting the gym on Monday night (@trifitbarbell) I was able to take the time it needed to lift heavy and push harder because I knew that my dinner was all set when I got home. I didn’t have to cook. I didn’t have to worry about measuring out my meals. There’s no price on that feeling! Until next time.
Check out more from Lauren Dean here.